Fwd: OT: Notice of stolen baronial regalia

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Elaine <carynvnk@...>
      Date: Mar 2, 2006 11:55 PM
      Subject: [Scribes] OT: Notice of stolen baronial regalia
      To: scribes@...

      Noble Friends,

      I am sad to report this happening, which took place in Salt Lake City, Utah.
      WE are hoping to have photos up as soon as possible on the Baronial website
      at
      http://www.lochsalann.org/index.htm

      This message is from our Baron's household:

      > Between the hours of 12:00 midnight and this morning their excellencies of
      Loch Salann's garage and vehicles were broken into. Ulrich and Rachel, Glen
      and Laura Vansteeter have had the following items stolen from their home.

      > The Loch Salann baronial coronets.
      > The Loch Salann baronial scepter
      > The new award medailions for Loch Salann
      > Ulrich's chain of estate
      > Rachel's plaque belt
      > Other assorted jewelry
      > Some daggers
      >
      > Please watch for these items on E-bay and in your local pawnshops and
      report if you happen to see any of these items.

      I'm positive we can get photos containing most of the items out, but His
      chain will be easy to recognize- it is alternating Pelican and Laurel
      medallions, and the Laurels are wreaths surrounding bagpipes. The scepter
      is steel with a brass fleur-de-lis at the top. IF you see something that you
      think might be part of it, forward a photo to HL Raven, Their Excellencies,
      or myself, we will be most happy to follow up.

      Contact emails are:
      THL Raven MacLeod ravenmacleod@...
      THL Morgan Blaidd Dhu wolf912@...
      Baron Ulrich bagpiper@... (put "stolen regalia" in the subject line,
      please, His Excellency gets a lot of email)
      and me
      Caryn von Katzenberg, OL: carynvnk@...