Re: [Authentic_SCA] Pillow stuffing

  • kittencat3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 3, 2006
      Two suggestions and a recommendation:

      For flocking, try either cotton cosmetic puffs or the soft outer layer of a
      roll of old-fashioned wound cotton. I've tried the latter and it does work,
      and a lady on the Medieval Quilting tried the former with excellent results.

      If you want to do flat quilting, use a Harriett Hargraves organic cotton
      batt. It's marvelous to work with, and can be found pretty easily in quilt shops
      and online.

      Sarah Davies