Wain/Cart information

  • Deann Solomon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      I've posted some pictures under Katrina and under files I've posted
      the plans, orignally shared with me by Master Oohashi Katsutoshi-
      dono. This is a great wagon, with room for storage/packages in the
      back section. Our daughter used this for 2 Pennsics and plenty of
      other events. We've recently given it to friends of ours for their
      Son. I'd be more than happy to share more info/pics with whomoever is
      interested....
      Katrina
    • The Solomons
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
        I should mention that if you decide to use the plans and make the wain,
        please remember to give credit to Master Oohashi. This was all that was
        required of me when the plans were shared with me.

        Katrina

        > I've posted some pictures under Katrina and under files I've posted
        > the plans, orignally shared with me by Master Oohashi Katsutoshi-
        > dono. This is a great wagon, with room for storage/packages in the
        > back section. Our daughter used this for 2 Pennsics and plenty of
        > other events. We've recently given it to friends of ours for their
        > Son. I'd be more than happy to share more info/pics with whomoever is
        > interested....
        > Katrina

        > --

      • Lyle H. Gray
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, The Solomons wrote:

          > I should mention that if you decide to use the plans and make
          > the wain, please remember to give credit to Master Oohashi.
          > This was all that was required of me when the plans were
          > shared with me.

          Oohashi Katsutoshi-Dono (Toshi) now uses a different name:
          Iheronimus Brueckner (Br�ckner).

          Regards,
          M. Lyle FitzWilliam

          --