chopines

  • Ann M Morton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Vittoria wrote: For those who are interested in footwear, I've just added some
      pictures to my album ("Vittoria's Stuff") in the Photos section. They
      are photos of a pair of chopines that I wore at Twelfth Night in the
      West, made for me by my beloved and ridiculously talented boyfriend.

      I also saw you at 12th Night, you and your chopines were beautiful!
      Marsaili

      Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much