Re: inventories

  • Marybeth Lavrakas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
      I'm not aware of published inventories for the people
      you mentioned. You can get Henry Fitzroy and Catherine
      of Aragon's inventories, though, and I think some of
      her old stuff may have been 'left over' from Ed IV's
      time.

      Camden Miscellany Old Series (Volume LXI?), 1855
      Inventories of the wardrobes, plate, chapel stuff,
      etc., of Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond, and of the
      wardrobe stuff at Baynard's Castle of Katherine,
      Princess Dowager, ed. John Gough Nichols

      Lady Kateryn Rous, CP
      House Broussard
      Windmasters Hill
      http://sca.livingpast.com
    • m d b
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
        > Does anyone out there have or know where I could find a copy of the
        inventory
        > of either Edward IV, his daughter Elizabeth of York, or of Henry
        VIII's
        > children Edward and Mary? Thanks in advance -

        http://www.r3.org/bookcase/wardrobe/ward1.html
        Privy purse accounts for Elizabeth of York. Lots of crimson and blue
        draperies for chairs and the like;) some clothing bits and pieces as
        well.

        michaela/Willemyne
        http://glittersweet.com