pizzelles recipe

  • ashgrove1293
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Thank you for posting the recipe.

      The one that we have says to refrigerate the dough overnight then roll
      the dough into balls (use cooking oil to keep them from sticking to
      your hands).

      I cheat now -- I cover a cookie sheet with wax paper and use a large
      pastry bag and pipe blobs on it, then pop that in the frige for a few
      hours.

      I'll post the recipe later if anyone wants it. It is different than
      any I have seen in cookbooks.

      Mariassa
    • twinkie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
        --- ashgrove1293 <ashgrove@...> wrote:
        > I'll post the recipe later if anyone wants it. It
        > is different than
        > any I have seen in cookbooks.
        >
        > Mariassa

        Mariassa,

        I would be interested in this recipe. I'm not sure if
        you had posted this already, as I have had some
        'issues' with my yahoo just lately.

        Thank you in advance!

        Mabbina

        Lady Medb ingen Imchada ui Fhlaithbertaig
        a.k.a Mabbina

        Quarterly vert and argent, in bend sinister two cats sejant respectant
        purpure

        http://mail.yahoo.com