Re: I just wanted to share...

  • azilisarmor
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
      Thank you a thousand times, Captain!
      I had wanted to attend this conference, but Time and Distance
      prevented me from so doing.
      And thank you for the links as well. On initial inspection it seems
      he did "crib" from Leonardo for his examples.
      I anticipate many hours of enjoyable reading on the site.
      Any idea if the preceedings will be published?

      Deroch