Re: Ladies 16th c.German...

  • femme delyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
      Hi,
      Have you seen the German Ren costume list on yahoogroups?
      yours,
      Johanna

      I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and say hello to all of you for the first time.
      It has been my pleasure over the past few years to research 16Th century Bavarian German women who followed the military, and to be able to use that information to further mein und mein frauen's ability to recreate their lifestyle.

      .

    • Roxanne Price