Iain's "Authentic"? post

  • Peters, Rise J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      Can we please not do this again? Iain, we have this discussion roughly every four months. Please read the last six rounds in the archives. Then if you want to have it again, at least you'll already be as fed up with the question as the rest of us are.

      =Caitlin Cheannlaidir, who would rather read about period fake fur than rehash the authenticity debate.