OED request

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
      Anyone with academic access to the online OED who would be willing to look
      up a word for me, I would appreciate a mail off-list.

      Thanks!

      Smiles,
      Despina de la looking for the history and origin as well as usage

    • Amy Heilveil
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
        Thanks to those who responded to my request for OED access.

        Smiles,
        Despina de la being helped

      • Katherine Throckmorton
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
          I don't have acess to an online OED, but I am the proud owner of a COED. What is the word?

          -Katherine

          Darth Vader: No disintegrations.
          Boba Fett: As you wish...
          That was all he ever said. What Vader never realized was that when Boba said "As you wish" what he was really saying was, "I love you."

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
            Gouache! and body color, Please. :)

            Thanks,
            Despina