Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: A Question for you all

  • NINacide@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 11, 2005
      some people only belong in Faire, some people only belong in SCA, few people
      can do both easily because they're different states of mind. I went to a
      faire once, a bad day that ended in long term tragedy. Some people need to
      figure out if they mix well in both places, and if they don't, then they should
      figure out which one they prefer and stick to it.

      Mikhail
      (the anti-fairist)