blackwork design

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      Greetings,

      I have been a lurker on this list for the last couple of years on and off. I believe
      I introduced myself years ago, but I am sure it has been forgotten. So, I am a
      member of the East Kingdom in the Barony of Smoking Rocks. I have been trying to
      move towards making my kit more authentic so I follow this list.

      Now the reason I am writing. I made a blackworked partlet a couple of years ago.
      Unfortunately I have lost the knowledge of where the original pattern came from. I
      would like to enter the parlet in an A&S competition. When I made it, I was careful
      to do things as accurately as possible. I got the pattern off line, maybe from the
      Bronwen blackwork archives which is currently down. I certainly want to give credit
      where it is due, but with the website down I can't confirm that is where I got it. I
      have posted a picture of the pattern in the photo section in the folder titled
      "Nest". If anyone could help me find where it is posted online I would greatly
      appreciate it.

      Nest verch Tangwistel
      Barony of Smoking Rocks
      East Kingdom