Re: [Authentic_SCA] belt pouches

  • NINacide@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
      also I'd say that the clasp is TNP (that's not period) just because of how
      common it would be to have a draw string instead. I like putting the C back
      into SCA sometimes, and I think that if you can make a pouch with modest tools
      and techniques, then it's period enough. But those pouches that everyone
      has are probably not replicas of documented pouches.