Re: New SCA movie online

  • the_aberrant001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      Hey guys, I was doing a search for this movie, and I found your
      group talking about it. I ordered a copy off Amazon.com a few weeks
      back, and Shane, great job man. I'm really impressed. I love
      independent horror movies, and you've made a fan out of me. Can't
      wait to see what you do next. And everyone else on here, check it
      out, you won't be disappointed.

      Clark