Tournament of the Wolf Moon - LIVE OAK, FLORIDA

  • rorytrevelyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      MODERATOR'S NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE LOCATION IN SUBJECT LINE OF EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS AS A COURTESY TO OUR MEMBERS. NOT ALL OF US ARE IN TRIMARIS. THANK YOU.

      Greetings unto the Authentic SCA list from Baroness Aurora Danielle
      Trevelyan. It is my privilege to invite all of you to an amazing
      event that we hope you all will be able to attend. We offer
      something for everyone including fabulous prizes. We will have
      equestrian, heavy weapons, light weapons, youth combat, siege
      weapons, kingdom war practice, hounds coursing, archery, merchants,
      music, dancing, classes and parties. Our event features a high
      ceremony mounted tournament based upon period tournaments.
      Folks are coming in from all over the knowne world to honor the
      Ladies of the Rose. Our site can gleefully host 30,000 good folk and
      we cannot wait to meet all of them!

      Please share our invitation with your friends.
      You can find more information at
      http://rosecompanies.tripod.com/Web/index.htm

      Yours in Service
      Baroness Aurora

      The Tournament of the Wolf Moon

      Amid the cold and deep snows of midwinter, the wolf packs howl
      hungrily throughout the land. A lone rider comes with a missive from
      the Company of the Azure Rose in the fairest kingdom Trimaris far to
      the south where alas the sun still shines.

      The Most Noble Company of the Azure Rose shall host a grand and
      glorious tournament of lance and sword near the borderlands with
      Riversmor to honor the Ladies of the Rose of the Knowne World.
      Beautiful and Noble Ladies of greatest virtue will award rich prizes
      and largesse. Chivalric Knights and their Squires shall take to the
      field to hone their skills of war bringing with them their fierce
      Archers and loyal Hounds. The warm and sturdy lodge along the
      winding river shall be filled with minstrels and bards of great
      renown. The tables shall be set for feasting beyond words. The
      night shall bring wondrous dancing and bardic celebration. As we
      come together in the Spirit of Friendship to ward off the wolves of
      winter.