Late 16th c Bohemia - Book for sale

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      Tangwystyl

      I sent you an email off-list, but did not get a reply, so I'm not sure you
      got it. If you do not have a taker yet, I'd like to buy the book.

      Beth of Walnutvale (mka Beth Matney)

    • Heather Rose Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
        On Dec 7, 2005, at 2:32 PM, Beth and Bob Matney wrote:

        > Tangwystyl
        >
        > I sent you an email off-list, but did not get a reply, so I'm not
        > sure you
        > got it. If you do not have a taker yet, I'd like to buy the book.

        Sorry -- I haven't replied to anybody yet. Life is being extra busy
        at the moment since I'm in the middle of acquiring a mortgage (to buy
        out my parents' share of the house I've been living in for 20
        years). I'll get back to the luck and not-so-lucky parties in the
        next couple days.

        Tangwystyl