Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: what you've gotten yourself into

  • Dianne & Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
      Using Froogle comes up with a number of links. Just casual browsing brought
      up "shopindia.com", which looked to have very reasonable prices.

      Laurensa
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
        Caitlin,

        What weight was the fabric? Would it be strong enough for a
        non-supportive gown? I know the site lists a weight but I'm unable to
        convert that into something useful. :)

        Thanks,
        Melanie

        --
        Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne@...
        ~ Lady Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois) ~