RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: what you've gotten yourself into

  • Katherine Throckmorton
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 30, 2005
      Apollonia wrote:

      > Can you direct me to one of the "very reliable and well priced saree online
      > shop?" I have yet to find a site that will sell me modern Indian clothing
      > and other imports.

      Typing "sari" into google will come up with all kinds of site that will do just that. Personally I've had good luck with Sari Safari whose site is:
      www.sarisafari.com

      -Katherine

      Darth Vader: No disintegrations.
      Boba Fett: As you wish...
      That was all he ever said. What Vader never realized was that when Boba said "As you wish" what he was really saying was, "I love you."

    • Dianne & Greg Stucki
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
        Using Froogle comes up with a number of links. Just casual browsing brought
        up "shopindia.com", which looked to have very reasonable prices.

        Laurensa
        >> Can you direct me to one of the "very reliable and well priced saree
        >> online
        >> shop?" I have yet to find a site that will sell me modern Indian
        >> clothing
        >> and other imports.
        >
        > Typing "sari" into google will come up with all kinds of site that will do
        > just that. Personally I've had good luck with Sari Safari whose site is:
        > www.sarisafari.com
        >
        > -Katherine
        >
        > Darth Vader: No disintegrations.
        > Boba Fett: As you wish...
        > That was all he ever said. What Vader never realized was that when Boba
        > said "As you wish" what he was really saying was, "I love you."
        >

        > --
        >
        > Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number. -Lycos Yellow
        > Pages
        >
        > http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10

      • Melanie / Millicent
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
          Caitlin,

          What weight was the fabric? Would it be strong enough for a
          non-supportive gown? I know the site lists a weight but I'm unable to
          convert that into something useful. :)

          Thanks,
          Melanie

          --
          Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne@...
          ~ Lady Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois) ~