Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

tin mordant

Expand Messages
  • kittencat3@aol.com
    Tin is also quite toxic. I wouldn t use it for home dyeing. Alum is much more common and much less poisonous. Sarah Davies [Non-text portions of this message
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Tin is also quite toxic. I wouldn't use it for home dyeing. Alum is much more common and much less poisonous.

      Sarah Davies


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.