Monitor calibration for accurate viewing

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Greetings, all --

      Here's a site I use to calibrate monitors (as best
      they can be) to accurately reflect colors.

      http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/calibration/blackpoint/crt_brightness_and_contrast.htm

      It is a touch technical, and it assumes the pictures
      to be displayed are in themselves and accurate
      reflection of the subject...

      In Service,

      Nikolaos Demetriou
      Digital Camera Firmware Engineer in another life