ISO portrait of Elizabethan man

  • KATROUS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      I've gone and misplaced the web address for a portrait
      of an Elizabethan gentleman who's holding a pair of
      embroidered mittens. All I can remember is that I
      *think* its located at a US museum, and its definitely
      available on a museum web site. I'm almost certain
      it's not at a big museum.

      Does anyone know the painting I'm referencing? It's
      the only one I've seen so far where the person is
      holding mittens instead of gloves.

      Thanks,
      KR