Re:"What are you working on?"
- This thread is interesting enough to make me de-lurk
Thanks for your lists, I am feeling a little less
overwhelmed by my own list, and a little more in
From the ground up, here goes
1) make shoes
2) naalbind more socks
3) weave wickelbander
4) figure out dimensions on thorsbjerger pants for my
5) make said pants, 2 pair
6) cut a new, shorter belt blank ( YAY! )
7) sew a winter coat with lining ( never hand sewn
before, seriously intimidated. Parts all cut )
8) naalbind a larger hat, to full and allow to shrink
9) make a mastermyr chest for cooking gear
10) finish entering books into LibraryThing, so I can
use my tags to help me reshelf in a logical manner.
Thanks for the question, I am looking more forward to
each of these projects than before, and seeing them in
a list, they appear less daunting.
Asa in Svarta ( East )
Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.