Re:"What are you working on?"

  • R J
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      This thread is interesting enough to make me de-lurk
      =)

      Thanks for your lists, I am feeling a little less
      overwhelmed by my own list, and a little more in
      company.

      From the ground up, here goes

      1) make shoes
      2) naalbind more socks
      3) weave wickelbander
      4) figure out dimensions on thorsbjerger pants for my
      bum
      5) make said pants, 2 pair
      6) cut a new, shorter belt blank ( YAY! )
      7) sew a winter coat with lining ( never hand sewn
      before, seriously intimidated. Parts all cut )
      8) naalbind a larger hat, to full and allow to shrink
      completely
      9) make a mastermyr chest for cooking gear
      10) finish entering books into LibraryThing, so I can
      use my tags to help me reshelf in a logical manner.

      Thanks for the question, I am looking more forward to
      each of these projects than before, and seeing them in
      a list, they appear less daunting.

      Asa in Svarta ( East )

      http://farechase.yahoo.com