For the musicians

  • Lady_Lark_Azure
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Hi all,

      Just to temp the musicians on the list...

      There's someone on ebay selling the Early Music Shop drums at about
      half price. If you look under drums, and search on "renaissance"
      they'll come up. I just bought myself a birthday gift and now have a
      13" drum. Figured I'd pass along the temptation that I couldn't resist!

      Enjoy,
      Isabeau