linen coifs and nigella

  • Marybeth Lavrakas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      I hadn't thought about women's embroidered coifs being
      pinned on over plain ones, but I recently noticed in
      some drawings of French royal children that they're
      wearing a plain coif tied under the chin and their
      fancy coif is on top of that.

      A local cook sent me directions to two Indian grocery
      stores, so I'll be heading off to buy my seeds
      formerlly known as nigella. Thanks to all!

      Lady Kateryn Rous, CP
      House Broussard
      Windmasters Hill
      http://sca.livingpast.com