Masque stuff

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
      > 2. Organizing and performing in a musical/theatrical entertainment for
      > said Ball. In fact, I'm running off to the library in a couple hours
      > to poke around for images of masque and theater costumes from the era...
      >
      > Vittoria

      Vittoria, I highly suggest getting in touch with Mistress Drea of the
      Middle Kingdom. You can find her via her website on Elizabethan clothing and
      such. She does have a bit of Masque information up on the web, but her brain
      is full of much more. http://costume.dm.net/wardrobe/masque.html
      Smiles,
      Despina de la interesting projects