Re: [Authentic_SCA] projects...

  • femme delyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Hi all,
      1) Working on a quartered cotehardie for the lady of a friend who is being knighted Saturday
      2) a short sleeved wool cote for myself for layering
      3) a particolored silk cote for myself and spouse(couldn't resist the silt at Great Western War)
      4)getting a hose pattern fitted so I can put to good use the smaller pieces of fabric I have
      5)sewing banners for local clothiers guild ball decorations
      6) finding wool for someone who needs good cheap,VERY cheap,wool before Estrella
      7) making a Victorian corset and dress to wear at the museum the first weekend in December
      8)doing battle with a new,to me, sewing machine so I can get the garb made
      Do I think too much about clothes? Is such a thing possible?
      yours,
      Johanna