Re: [Authentic_SCA] projects...
- Hi all,
1) Working on a quartered cotehardie for the lady of a friend who is being knighted Saturday
2) a short sleeved wool cote for myself for layering
3) a particolored silk cote for myself and spouse(couldn't resist the silt at Great Western War)
4)getting a hose pattern fitted so I can put to good use the smaller pieces of fabric I have
5)sewing banners for local clothiers guild ball decorations
6) finding wool for someone who needs good cheap,VERY cheap,wool before Estrella
7) making a Victorian corset and dress to wear at the museum the first weekend in December
8)doing battle with a new,to me, sewing machine so I can get the garb made
Do I think too much about clothes? Is such a thing possible?
Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]