Re: [Authentic_SCA] KWCS

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
      I quite agree with Marc, the symposium was a lot of fun and a great deal of
      good information. It was wonderful to see those I managed to see and I'm
      sorry if I missed anyone (such as Marc).
      I'm home safe and Kass and Jehanne were safely seen to the airport so they
      should be getting home without problems also. Mabbina seems to be stuck in a
      snowstorm and is hoping to be home as soon as they clear the roads.
      Smiles,
      Despina de la can now play with all the fur in boxes in her basement

    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Amy Heilveil <amyheilveil@g...>
        wrote:
        > I quite agree with Marc, the symposium was a lot of fun and a great
        deal of
        > good information.

        I didn't get to anywhere near as many classes as I would've liked, but
        mine seem to have gone well and the ones I did attend were fun.
        Meeting people is always fun too, so I'm really glad I bit the bullet
        and went.

        > I'm home safe and Kass and Jehanne were safely seen to the airport
        so they
        > should be getting home without problems also.
        Yo!

        Jehanne de I need a nap.