Where do you live?

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      I realized that I needed to change my 'vote' on the poll we have for
      where people live, since I moved to the now Kingdom of Northshield
      from the Middle Kingdom. I went to do this and discovered that the
      poll was quite a bit out of date (having been made before Northshield
      and Lochac were made Kingdoms)So.....

      I edited the poll a bit and added the Kingdoms of Northshield,
      Lochac, and Gleann Abhann (since they were supposed to be a kingdom
      already and will be in a month).

      Since we've added these new kingdoms and we now have so many new
      people on the list, I wanted to draw everyone's attention to this
      opportunity. I always like seeing how many people we have from the
      various kingdoms here, as I think it helps us gain an understanding
      of different points of view and the traditions and ways of other
      kingdoms.

      Please go to the groups homeplace at yahoogroups, on the left side of
      the screen is "Polls", click on that then go to the poll named "where
      do you live?", it's the third poll.

      Thanks, and I'm looking forward to see how many people live in the
      various kingdoms at this time.... right now it only lists one person
      and she's from Northshield. *grin*

      Smiles,
      Despina de la likes knowing people from all over the Known World