KWCS

  • Marc Carlson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005
      Got back this evening -- lots of fun. If you didn't make it, you
      missed out on some really good classes.

      Marc/Diarmaid
    • Amy Heilveil
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
        I quite agree with Marc, the symposium was a lot of fun and a great deal of
        good information. It was wonderful to see those I managed to see and I'm
        sorry if I missed anyone (such as Marc).
        I'm home safe and Kass and Jehanne were safely seen to the airport so they
        should be getting home without problems also. Mabbina seems to be stuck in a
        snowstorm and is hoping to be home as soon as they clear the roads.
        Smiles,
        Despina de la can now play with all the fur in boxes in her basement

      • wodeford
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Amy Heilveil <amyheilveil@g...>
          wrote:
          > I quite agree with Marc, the symposium was a lot of fun and a great
          deal of
          > good information.

          I didn't get to anywhere near as many classes as I would've liked, but
          mine seem to have gone well and the ones I did attend were fun.
          Meeting people is always fun too, so I'm really glad I bit the bullet
          and went.

          > I'm home safe and Kass and Jehanne were safely seen to the airport
          so they
          > should be getting home without problems also.
          Yo!

          Jehanne de I need a nap.