Re: [Authentic_SCA] Cross stitch and Mary Queen of Scots

  • Dave & Megan Anhorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
      The original email was posted 23/06/05 by Lady_Lark_Azure (Isabeau) and is titled Mary Queen of Scots' embroidery re-classified (long post).
      And I too can forward it to anyone interrested, if you can't find it in the archives with this.

      Gwenhyfar

      (snip)
      NOpe -- even the V&A admits that most of her slips are done in "regular"
      cross-stitch. If you didn't see the email exchange between a lady from
      the ask Kingdom and the V&A, I can send it to you -- or post it to the
      list.
      (snip)
      Jerusha
      -----