RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Boar bristles

  • Lyle H. Gray
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2005
      On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Jonathan L Murphy wrote:

      > They have them at my Chicago area shoe repair wholesaler.
      > When I asked, they weren't sure but they looked and they did
      > have them. They said only the old timers ask for them and
      > they aren't around much any more :(. I'll check on quantity
      > and price.

      I'd be interested in that information as well -- I can use them
      for bookbinding.

      And find out who the supplier is... ;-)

      Lyle

      --
      Lyle H. Gray
      gray@... -- text only, please
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2005
        On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Lyle H. Gray wrote:

        > On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Jonathan L Murphy wrote:
        >
        > > They have them at my Chicago area shoe repair wholesaler.
        > > When I asked, they weren't sure but they looked and they did
        > > have them. They said only the old timers ask for them and
        > > they aren't around much any more :(. I'll check on quantity
        > > and price.
        >
        > I'd be interested in that information as well -- I can use them
        > for bookbinding.
        >
        > And find out who the supplier is... ;-)

        Of course, since you mentioned that it's a _wholesaler_, they
        probably are...

        Lyle

        --
        Lyle H. Gray
        gray@... -- text only, please
        http://members.verizon.net/~vze3wwx7
      • Jonathan L Murphy
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2005
          I'll get the info but they told me when they're gone, they're gone. Depending
          on price and quantity, I'll see if I can clean them out and offer them to
          like minded folks here and such.

          Jon