Re: [Authentic_SCA] rude, lazy, busy, what?

  • Cynthia Virtue
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 6:39 PM
      "Anthony J. Bryant" wrote:

      > But my biggest frustration is people who just never acknowledge the
      > information I send.

      It's the faceless information source thing. Yes, it's rude, but somehow
      some people don't realize that you're not there just to service their
      curiosity or their laziness. Particularly if they're in high school and
      they have a school project for which they can't be bothered to go to the
      library. And somehow these are the ones who can't spell.

      Maybe if you put at the top of your replies something like "This has
      taken me a while to compile; please write me back and tell me if it was useful."

      --
      Cynthia du Pré Argent (Hartshorn-dale, East)
      "Such virtue hath my pen...." -Shakespeare, Sonnet LXXXI