Re: [Authentic_SCA] Toiletries, was leather bottle question

  • Deirdre D'Argenteuil
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2005
      > this because I have an incredibly sensitive scalp
      > (actually my skin in
      > general) that hates all commercial cosmetics,

      Ooh, me too! Honestly, I maybe use actual shampoo on
      my head about once a month. The rest of the time I
      rinse it occasionally and wear it in a french braid or
      a large bun on the back of my head. My hair is thick
      and past my waist. I never have dandruff or look as
      if I haven't washed my hair. If it gets wet it takes
      almost an entire day to dry. I can imagine that would
      be a health hazard in a drafty castle. I've read
      articles on the internet from other people who don't
      use shampoo and they claim that your scalp produces
      less oil as a result of not shampooing...

      Viscountess Deirdre D'Argenteuil, OL
      Barony of Atenveldt
      http://www.catster.com/?107095

      http://mail.yahoo.com