HELP! I need a substitute to teach at KWCS

  • Maura Folsom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to teach at KWCS. I am
      scheduled to teach two classes with 12th century focus - making court
      dress (women and men) and women's court hairdressing, and one with a
      14thc focus - making dagges based on the TExtiles and Clothing
      artifacts. I need to find someone to cover these classes. Is there
      anyone on this list who is going to be going who might be willing to
      take over one or both of the classes?

      I'll be happy to send you the course materials and lecture notes.

      We've had a family emergency (my uncle is in the hospital, and may be
      dying). My mother and grandmother are going up to Nova Scotia to see
      him, which means that I will not have transportation, childcare, or
      means to come (all money set aside for my trip is being spent for the
      trip to see my uncle). They expect to be gone for a few weeks.

      Marguerie de Jauncourt