Am I Period Or Not, Share your costumes with the world (cross post)

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      Some people may remember my last message on this topic a few months ago,
      well I'm appealing for more costumes, if you have a photo of a costume you
      have made, from any period of history, please consider submitting it to Am I
      Period Or Not (aka AIPON) http://au.geocities.com/amiperiodornot/. So far it
      appears the 16th century costumers are achieving our secret aim of taking
      over the world ;-). But there are so many other pretty styles out there and
      it would be fabulous if we could see what costumers have been doing in all
      eras (even ones that never really existed like Lord of the Rings)
      Please pass this on to anybody you think would be interested, after all it's
      much quicker and simpler to email a photo to us (see
      http://au.geocities.com/amiperiodornot/photos.htm for submission rules) than
      setting up your own webpage (even if you do have your own webpage you can
      always put photos of your work on AIPON and include a link to your webpage
      for more info).
      I hope to see a flood of new and interesting photos in response to this
      email.
      Elizabeth
      Elizabeth Walpole
      Canberra Australia