Translation of Von Gersdorff?

  • ellisin8
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      Good morning all,

      I know this is a long shot, but I figured if anyone knew the answer it
      would be someone on this list.

      I am looking for any English translation of Von Gersdorff's "Feldbuch
      der Wundartzney" (a German medical text from the early 1500's). Both
      the title and author can be spelled a variety of different ways.

      Does anyone know where an English translation can be found? (I'd
      settle for a translation into middle english, even).

      Thanks to all for your help,
      Lilia