Re: the project you want - slightly OT

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
      > Am I mistaken (the mind is just overwhelmed!) or is there a baby in
      the
      > house? That would add diapers to the list.

      The Heirs do have a baby and diapers are evidently about as scarce as
      bottled water right now down there (keep this in mind if sending
      general relief packages as well). The Heirs baby is in about 2month
      old's size diapers, I am told. Her Excellency has said that they
      have baby clothes coming so that is not a worry.

      If you wish to send diapers, wipes or things of that nature to the
      Heirs for baby's needs it is recommended they be sent to His
      Excellency's squire's house as they will get them faster. Please
      contact me off-list for that address.

      Further, His Excellency is going to be difficult to get modern
      clothing for from relief efforts, due to his size, "he is 6'9" and
      325. He takes a 3XLT shirt and a 44/38 pant (but he mostly wears
      shorts and Hawaiian shirts)." Again, if you wish to send these items
      specifically for His Excellency, contact me off-list and I will give
      you the address of his squire for this purpose.

      Thank you for patience on this issue,

      Smiles,
      Despina de la can't imagine