turmeric...

  • femme delyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Was it in *direct* sunlight, not filtered by a window? Because that's
      the
      worst...

      It was filtered by a window but it has been there 24-7 for the past, now, about three weeks and has remained color fast enough that I feel confident in using it for the purpose I have in mind. I know it may fade some but will be interested to see esactly what happens.
      respectfully yours,
      Johanna

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        I hope it works, then...but do be careful in direct sunlight. And enjoy the
        color - it's very bright and pretty, no? :)

        Sarah