Re: [Authentic_SCA] turmeric...

  • kittencat3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
      Was it in *direct* sunlight, not filtered by a window? Because that's the
      worst.

      Sarah Davies

    • femme delyon
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hi all,

        Was it in *direct* sunlight, not filtered by a window? Because that's
        the
        worst...

        It was filtered by a window but it has been there 24-7 for the past, now, about three weeks and has remained color fast enough that I feel confident in using it for the purpose I have in mind. I know it may fade some but will be interested to see esactly what happens.
        respectfully yours,
        Johanna

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
          I hope it works, then...but do be careful in direct sunlight. And enjoy the
          color - it's very bright and pretty, no? :)

          Sarah