Re: [Authentic_SCA] Traffic on list

  • Cynthia Virtue
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Elizabeth Walpole wrote:
      > P.S. does anyone know why there was so little trafic today

      All I know is that it took Five Hours for my messages to get distributed
      out to the list. My guess is yahoo, and not my home server, but the
      headers were obscure.

      --
      Cynthia du Pré Argent (Hartshorn-dale, East)

      "We should be eternally vigilant against attempts to check the
      expression of opinions that we loathe." -- Former U.S. Supreme Court
      Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.