[Authentic_SCA] Barter Database

  • lilinah@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      This is directed to a list owner/moderator, of which there are several:

      We list-members can add records to the Barter Database.
      Unfortunately, we cannot edit our records.

      If one of you could adjust the settings, that would be nice... i'd
      like to alter the info in my record.

      Thanks,
      --
      Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
      the persona formerly known as Anahita
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
        It has feen fixed! Sorry about that, new to the Yahoo stuff :D

        -Elspeth

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
          I wrote:
          > > We list-members can add records to the Barter Database.
          > > Unfortunately, we cannot edit our records.
          > >
          > > If one of you could adjust the settings, that would be nice... i'd
          > > like to alter the info in my record.
          >
          > It has feen fixed! Sorry about that, new to the Yahoo stuff :D
          >
          >-Elspeth

          Thank you!

          I own a couple lists and i often forget where access to certain
          functions are. Some stuff is quite clear, but other owner/moderator
          manipulated things are in not-so-obvious places. So it's hardly
          surprising that you missed something.

          Thank you so much for fixing it so quickly!

          Urtatim / Anahita
        • Amy Heilveil
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
            The person who sets up a database is the person who should make sure
            that those they want to have access to edit do, as Elspeth changed
            them. Moderators can do such things, but we prefer to leave those
            details to the people who set the things up so as not to fiddle with
            the originator's intentions or desires.

            - Moderator