Re: [Authentic_SCA] Impaired vision

  • Gretchen & Steve Hulett
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      MODERATOR'S NOTE - PLEASE SNIP YOUR POSTS.

      Going in a totally different direction with this (and in
      no way to
      suggest that anyone "should" do this); why would anyone
      -want- to do this?

      When I deal with the past, what I want to do is to
      understand the
      lives that those people lived, both bad as well as the
      good. I am
      nearsighted (aka short sighted, both terms go back at
      least to the
      early 1600s), but this is correctable with glasses so that
      under
      modern conditions, my vision is not significantly worse
      than anyone
      else's.