re: bartering- an idea

  • Giovanna d'Este
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      I think it's a good idea, though someone will need to coallate and manage
      it. (Not Me. I'm doing two feasts before the end of the year and am starting
      to stress about the one in September.)

      Al vostro servizio,
      Signora Giovanna d'Este

      Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
      dancetty Or.

      "Numquam Succumbe"