Re: [Authentic_SCA] Digest Number 2953

  • Erik Olsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Actually, Yahoo's group database would work well. It would involve folks
      checking the web site and going under Database to see what's available but
      it might work just as well as an excel spreadsheet.

      Just a thought,
      Thorbjorn m/k/a Erik Olsen

      Message: 22
      Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:12:05 -0000
      From: "Lady_Lark_Azure" <jenniferanne21@...>
      Subject: Re: Ah, bartering --an idea

      Okay, so here's an idea and I'm willing to do the legwork on it (after
      Pennsic and the quarter of a million dollar fund-raiser I'm working my
      butt off for which is the reason I'm in the office on a Saturday!).

      How about we create a barter pool for the list? Email me things you'd
      like to have/made and what you're willing to barter it for. I'll
      create a spread sheet and post it. That way you can look through what
      other people can do and see if you can match up. You already know that
      it's an authentically minded pool of people.

      What do folks think?

      Isabeau