Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Welcomes

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2001
       I'm from the East kingdom, boringest name that ever there was.

      Rashid

      But will you be coming to Pennsic?

      Despina
    • Steven Proctor
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2001
        Well, OK. It is on the boring side. But it is steeped in ancient
        traditions, and has the additional virtue of being easy to say when
        you're thunderously drunk..... :-D

        Morgan

        --
        Gaping from its single obling socket was scintillating, many fauceted
        scarlet emerald, a brilliant gem seeming to possess a life all of its
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2001
          > Well, OK. It is on the boring side. But it is steeped in ancient
          > traditions, and has the additional virtue of being easy to say when
          > you're thunderously drunk..... :-D

          ...or thunderously sober, since that is the time when I find it most
          difficult to speak... or at least to correctly pronounce "Civil War".

          Kass
        • Steven Proctor
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2001
            But she could still say 'Drink Weyerbacher from her belly button'... :-D

            Morgan

            ...you really didn't think I was gonna let *that* pass, did you hon?...

            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2001
              > But she could still say 'Drink Weyerbacher from her belly button'... :-D

              It was important, Morgan...

              > ...you really didn't think I was gonna let *that* pass, did you hon?...

              I'd rather hoped you wouldn't!

              Kass
            • roswtr@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2001
                Eh, it's not that bad, Rashid. Once upon a time, the West Kingdom was
                known as "The Mists." Now, the Mists is a principality (and a
                province), and we're stuck with "The West." Blech.

                Rose