costume critque/discussion website

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      MODERATOR NOTE: PLEASE MAKE ALL RESPONSES TO THIS EMAIL OFFLIST TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED IT

      TO DISCUSS THE COSTUMES IS ONE THING, TO DISCUSS CHANGES TO A WEBSITE IS NOT A TOPIC OF THIS LIST

      A friend of mine is starting a costume related website and asked if I would post to the group.

      Terri Casey

      Hi all!

      Please forgive the bandwidth, but I need people to beta test this website and see if they find bugs.

      http://www.costumerating.com

      Thanks!!!!

      Lee