Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Bog Coat & introductions

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 136 , May 1, 2001
      > I completely understand, I am still itching to complain to a certain
      period
      > costume pattern company about the quality of their patterns and confusing
      > and inaccurate documentation. :-) As far as being at all offended, this
      > is just a game I play, where I am in it for the learning and fun. Even
      the
      > disagreements are educational.

      The disagreements are the best part! ;)

      > PS I guess I really should introduce myself. I am Elisabetta Morosini
      > (Sunny Medlock mundanely). I live in Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra. Currently I
      > am studying Rennaissance Florenine costuming, history and culture. As
      that
      > I am still young in the ways of the SCA, and my education fails me, any
      > information is always appreciated. (Especially the calendar info,
      thanks!)

      Welcome Elisabetta!

      Kass
    • ahelou@uclink4.berkeley.edu
      Message 136 of 136 , Oct 10, 2001
        > Stop reading email and get back to that paper!
        >
        > Smiles,
        > Despina

        No, I'm finished, honest! I was done before I went to class this
        morning :-) I am in the computer lab at school, about to print it
        out...good thing, too, since it's due in half an hour.

        Vittoria
        who actually managed *not* to pull an all-nighter for this
        paper...that's a first.