eyes was Re: Sun protection for medically sun-sensitive people

  • xina_xina
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 27, 2005
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Laura Morgan <valkerie1000@y...>
      wrote:
      > Personally I cant wait until someone gets off their butt and invents
      contacts that do that morphing thing that some glasses do when they
      get out in the sun.

      If you don't mind the non-morphing kind, I recently contacted the lens
      company that did the "sun glasses contacts" for Johnny Depp in Pirates
      of the Caribbean. Yes, they sell them to the public. Email below:
      We'd need your RX from you doctor and your "K" readings. Also, the
      color of your eye, diameter of your Iris and how dark do you want to
      go? The cost of the lenses are $250.00 a pair. (yes I know it is
      pricey, but they are hand tinted)
      After that just a CC#, shipping Address and you will be squint free.
      Hope this helps you,

      Cristina P. Ceret
      Special Effects Coordinator / Lens Painter
      Professional VisionCare Associates
      < eyegirl at provisioncare dot com >

      Not affiliated, just passing along the info. I'm very photo-sensitive
      and seriously considering the product, but probably not until after my
      next annual vision exam.

      -Edith-
      Edith de Laufare, West (Sunny *grrr* California)