Wooden wheels?

  • msgilliandurham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
      Given all the discussion of wheeled transport on this list recently --

      does anyone know of a source for purchasing moderately-largish (how's
      that for vagueness?) wooden wheels? I can make the box, handles, etc.
      for a wheelbarrow or pushcart, but don't have the cutting skills
      and/or access to a lathe to make round wheels.

      I'm thinking something cut from a 2 x 12?

      Thanks -- Gillian Durham
    • Melanie Cozad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
        As a matter of fact, someone on the Armour Archive was showing off his
        newly made Pennsic wagon today. He purchased his wheels from R&P
        trading. Here's a direct link to the wheels page:
        http://www.rptrading.biz/WagonWheelEntrance.html

        Hope this helps!

        Cheers,
        Millicent