Re: Book of hours on Ebay

  • rowengr@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2001

      >http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5
      82868804&r=0&t=0

      > >Anybody have $ 7000 they want to give me, Gargle!
      >
      > Despina aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

      Oh, arg - now I *know* I need a lotto jackpot! I just wanted one
      before for this: Item #1138222281

      I'd probably drink out of the sugar bowl.... <g> (All right, so
      it'd be a bit fantasy. I'd drink out of it at home, eh?)

      Rowen
    • dannw@pathcom.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2001
        WAAAAAAHHHHHH! I want the book... Hmm. Big lottery tomorrow... Yah,
        right that would mean I would have to buy a ticket... <G>

        Just think Despina, the opening bid is $2500 you might be able to get
        it for that....

        Cheers,
        Gwendoline

        >http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5
        82868804&r=0&t=0

        > >Anybody have $ 7000 they want to give me, Gargle!
        >
        > Despina aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
      • Kass McGann
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2001
          > I'd probably drink out of the sugar bowl.... <g> (All right, so
          > it'd be a bit fantasy. I'd drink out of it at home, eh?)

          You Scots are so posh. We drink out of the sugar bowl whenever all the pint
          glasses are dirty... ;)

          Kass
        • aleed
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2001
            Gee, thanks! You just had to get me onto ebay.

            here's what I want for christmas:
            http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1139385413

            Drea
            (who will never catch up on her email now...)

            On Tue, 1 May 2001 rowengr@... wrote:

            > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > >http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5
            > 82868804&r=0&t=0
            > > >
            > > >Anybody have $ 7000 they want to give me, Gargle!
            > >
            > > Despina aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
            >
            > Oh, arg - now I *know* I need a lotto jackpot! I just wanted one
            > before for this: Item #1138222281
            >
            > I'd probably drink out of the sugar bowl.... <g> (All right, so
            > it'd be a bit fantasy. I'd drink out of it at home, eh?)
            >
            > Rowen

          • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2001
              At 02:55 PM 5/1/2001 -0400, you wrote:

              Gee, thanks!  You just had to get me onto ebay.
              Drea
              (who will never catch up on her email now...)

              We only bring you that you may experience true evil.........
              muhahahahaha

              Despina